Girls

Girls

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Let's Fall Asleep During Tummy Time!

I saw a baby on TV this morning (that was younger than her) on his tummy just laughing and having so much fun! Not so for Amelia...she still HATES tummy time! We need to do our exercises every day so I try to make it fun for her, helping her get into the crawling position or dangling a favorite toy in front of her (like a Chihuahua!). Amelia's gotten wise and her new trick during tummy time...is to fall asleep exactly where she is! I wonder how that would go over if I was at the gym and the trainer made me do some hard exercises - could I just drop down and fall asleep to get out of it?!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe that would work in Talina's yoga class, but not in Yemike's or Nina's! ha ha ha!

    ReplyDelete