Girls
Sunday, January 24, 2010
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
When Cousin Mia visited last August, Aunt Kristin would read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom to her every night. I finally bought a copy for Amelia for Christmas and it's now her absolute favorite book. For anyone that knows it, halfway through it reads "Oh No! Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" as the alphabet letters fall down the coconut tree. I make sure to read it with the same rhythm each time and Amelia now anticipates and says out loud "OH NO!" and "BOOM BOOM" at the correct moments! Every night at bedtime she brings me the book and says "Boom Boom" and so I read it and then she goes straight to bed. I highly recommend the book - so simple and cute. The version I got even came with a music CD with lyrics sung by Ray Charles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that book - we definitely need to get Evie a copy!
ReplyDelete