Girls

Girls

Friday, February 5, 2010

Butterfly Class Photo

I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to scan this photo in color!

Here is the Butterfly Class photo from First Baptist Academy. I'm so impressed that everyone sat still and all but one child smiled for the camera (what's wrong, Addison?).
Amelia's playdate friend Evie is in the middle - they both wear giant girly bows on their heads to school most days. William in the argyle sweater and Eli at the opposite end in the solid shirt were in Amelia's infant class almost a year ago - time flies! Now I think she has a little thing for Eli as she gets so excited when she sees him. They're kind of built the same, aren't they?!
We really like both teachers - Miss Taress on the right gives me advice all the time (sometimes unsolicited but that's ok!) and Miss Carla is very sweet (Amelia ran to her this morning to give her a big hug). I'm so happy that Amelia is there. The private school goes up to 8th grade - maybe she can stay there until High School!

No comments:

Post a Comment