Girls

Girls

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Beautiful Day at Hermann Park







This past Tuesday morning we met Stephanie & Ava at Hermann Park. It had been so long since I'd been there (way before Amelia came along) and I'm sorry I've been missing out on such a great park. That's where the zoo is, but there's also a train, a lake with ducks & pedal boats, various picnic spots (and a restaurant onsite) and lots and lots of room to just run around. The weather was absolutely beautiful - 75ish degrees and not a cloud in the sky. The train was fun (Amelia says "Choo Choo") and the girls had a great time chasing ducks and holding hands. We tried to have a picnic but Amelia wanted to run off alone (when will this stop?!) while Ava ate most of Amelia's food.

The next park we will explore is Discovery Green downtown...anyone want to join us?

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you girls were able to enjoy the beautiful weather! You got so many cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete