Girls

Girls

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Juliet Rose Delatorre

Introducing Juliet Rose Delatorre!  She was born on 10/26/11, weighing 8lb 4oz  and 21 in long.  Labor & delivery as well as recovery has been great.  They say the second time around is easier and I'd have to agree!

As soon as she was born, Ed and I looked at each other and said "She's so tiny!" and the nurses laughed out loud, saying "She's HUGE!". 

 I took this photo our first night together in the hospital.  Having a little angel on my shoulder is the BEST feeling in the world.  


 Amelia has been great and loves being a big sister.  She's really good about helping with diaper changes and running here and there to grab things I've forgotten in another room.  Sometimes she wants to help too much and I lose my patience, but we're all working on it. 

We immediately thought she looked just like Amelia, although now that a few days have passed we can see the differences between the girls.  I'm excited that Juliet had a head full of hair although hers is thinner and straight (I hope it doesn't fall out!) vs Amelia's thick and wavy hair.  Also she's got longer & skinnier toes/fingers than Amelia had. 

This is how you'll typically find Juliet.  She's a superstar eater and passes out in a milk coma immediately after eating. 

3 comments: