Juliet is 4 months old now and we're having so much fun with her! A little personality is starting to show now too. She laughs and smiles all the time and is so patient. She's such a different baby than Amelia, who was so serious all the time!
Juliet still sleeps through the night, and I even have to wake her up most mornings! We stopped swaddling long ago and she loves to sleep stretched out with her arms over her head. She's been sleeping in a bassinet by my bed at night but now only has an extra inch or two of room in it...time to move out!
At her 4 mo checkup the doctor said she's a very healthy 16lbs, 25.5in...88th percentile for height/weight. She's a good eater but actually does some 'reverse eating' when I'm at work. This means she doesn't eat much during her hours at daycare but makes up for it when we're together. In her perfect world she and I would sit on the couch and nurse for hours and hours and hours and hours!
Juliet loves to sit upright and watch all the action so hangs out in the Bumbo seat, exersaucer, jumperoo or high chair while I'm doing stuff around the house and Amelia has been great about keeping her entertained. She can really get Juliet going with the giggles. I think things are getting better with the jealousy and bad behavior now that Amelia can interact more with her sister. I guess she realizes Juliet really is a little person instead of a boring baby blob!
I asked Amelia to sing her infamous Tiny Turtle song (one day I'll get it on camera) but instead she sang the Sleeping Beauty song.
Anything squeaky really makes Juliet laugh!
She's a superstar at tummy time and has already rolled over a few times! We think she'll be an early crawler because she's so active. I struggle with getting socks on her little feet because she KICKS so much (with huge laughs while she's doing it!).
I found my feet!
No comments:
Post a Comment