Amelia has been there for a full week now and still begs me each morning to take her old school instead. The first few days I'd pick her up, she would tell me stories about how terrible it is there. She said that she has no friends, no one plays with her, she doesn't get to eat lunch, take a nap, or go to the playground. My what stories! Every day when I would pick her up, I would peek in on the class and see Miss Popular having the time of her life (and usually holding hands with some of her new little girl friends). When I'd walk in, all the kids would run over to give her a hug and say goodbye. Not so terrible!
On Friday she was so excited when she came home. She told me she'd made a friend, but couldn't remember her name although she said she had ugly hair and dressed like Humpty Dumpty. Is she going to be a "mean girl" when she grows up?!
I took this photo to prove that she does get to go on the playground and others do play with her (although it looks like this particular girl might be a bad influence)! However if you look closely, the little boy in the back is definitely NOT having a good time!
No comments:
Post a Comment