Girls

Girls

Monday, June 6, 2011

Two Little Princesses!

I found out at my 18 week ultrasound that we're having another little girl!  I'm very excited, although so many family members were rooting for a boy (Ed included).  The only grandson on either side of our families is Bill's new baby Kai - and he's far away in Japan!

I get to have TWO of these little princesses!  This is the outfit Amelia chose when I asked if she wanted to help me in the garden.


We brought out all the bins of baby girl clothes/toys from the attic (I think we counted 8 of them) and I'm pretty sure we won't be buying anything new for some time.  Baby Sister can be the hand-me-down kid until she realizes she's getting a raw deal.

Amelia's so excited and tells EVERYONE that she's going to have a baby sister.  She had some friends over a few days ago and they wandered into the new baby's room to check out some toys that were sitting out.  Amelia was hysterical, telling them to GET OUT because that was her baby sister's room and no one was allowed to touch anything until the baby finished growing.

I get sweet hugs & kisses from Amelia on my belly every day now.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Love the picture of Amelia kissing your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! How exciting!! Guess it's been a while since we've chatted! Wishing you all of the best during your pregnancy! xoxo Michele Jovanelly

    ReplyDelete