The biggest milestone this month has been 2 teeth! She'd been drooling a lot so I knew they were coming. She's been having trouble sleeping through the night because I think she's in a little pain (I never should have bragged about her awesome sleeping habits!). She sits up on her own really well and the only time she falls over is when Amelia happens to be in the room and I've looked away for 30 seconds. Hmmmmmm
We've started solids this month. She does well with rice cereal and LOVES sweet potatoes. She cried big fat tears when the sweet potatoes were gone last night! We've also tried apple sauce and bananas although they were not a big hit.
Her hair is still falling out every day and the new growth is baby fine, light brown straight hair. I look at photos of when she was a newborn and they look like completely different kids! I gave Juliet a haircut a few days ago since most of the old hair is just on the top. I realized 3 days later that I didn't save any of her hair for a keepsake. Poor 2nd baby...
Amelia is very protective of her little sister and tells me she loves her - a shocking new behavior! She always wants to have matching outfits, from play clothes to pajamas. Juliet adores her and can stare at her all day. Things are definitely getting easier with 2 kids since they can kind of entertain each other. Although I must say that going shopping with 2 kids is another story! I avoid it if I can - yay internet shopping!).
The girls both fit in a double jogging stroller so it's nice to be able to take both out for spring time expeditions around the neighborhood.
We stopped using the bath chair. She LOVES bathtime with big sister.
Amelia helping out at dinner time.
Yummmm....sweet potatoes!
What a cutie! Sounds a lot like my house these days too as Hunter is 7 months and Haley is 3. They look so much alike!
ReplyDelete