When Juliet was an infant, I gave her a semi haircut. The hair on the sides of her head had started falling out but the top never did. I just gave the top a quick trim and that was it. Now at almost 17 months old, her hair was looking scraggly. I actually didn't intend on taking her for a haircut last weekend, but Amelia was getting a cut and the little red chair next to her was open (with Elmo playing on the tv). She sat perfectly still, sucking a lollipop (her first) and never flinched.
Amelia showing off her hippy style!
Afterwards, we went next door to Petco to look at the puppy adoption going on. Amelia BEGGED me to buy this snake book for her! Unfortunately for her, I didn't get it!
Juliet is starting to fight the bows & barrettes that are necessary to keep her hair tamed! Even with a cute haircut, she still needs product & style. My girls with their grown up hair...
No comments:
Post a Comment