Words she's saying:
mama
dada
bus (usually with lots of exclamation points - buses are really exiting!)
dog (always with a bark afterwards)
poo poo (thanks Amelia)
yuck!
bye bye (with a little Southern drawl - "bah bah")
Amelia (pronounced "Om-yaya")
shoe ("ooo")
blueberry ("boobry")
balloon
ball
boo boo
She crawls up on chairs now, usually to reach for the iPad. She can ALMOST figure out how to push all the right buttons to make a Wiggles video come on.
Here she is pumping her fist up to say Hooray for the weekend!
She loves to eat! One of our favorite lunch dates is going to Whole Foods. They have little bitty chairs/tables for the little kids which they think is neat.
Eating again. Her very favorite foods are broccoli, avocado and salmon. She'll try most things I offer although she gets very upset if I give her mango!
We still keep the Ergo carrier handy around the house, especially if Juliet's feeling tired and I can't hold pick her up.
She & "Yaya" love to be silly together. Amelia starts it and Juliet copies everything from silly faces to sounds.




No comments:
Post a Comment