Girls

Girls

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

My Dress-Up Daughter

Juliet is in full-on toddler dress up mode.  Every single day, you can find her in some sort of costume.  Ususally she starts her day in a leotard with tutu and we go from there.  She asks every single night if she can sleep in a tutu (I usually say yes.  You only live once!).  Her very favorite color is purple and she wants a hair bow in her hair at all times (the bigger the better).  I love this stage!  Amelia wants nothing to do with dresses anymore (too hard to swing upside down or do cartwheels), so I only have Juliet interested in dress-up.  She calls anything fancy a "Party Dress".  So she has "Party Dress Shoes", "Party Dress Shirts" and "Party Dress Bows".

Rapunzel dress.

All dressed up, although I think we were just headed to the grocery store.

Asleep in her tutu!

I had to throw this one in!  She insisted in sleeping in the moses basket where she slept as a newborn.  Her feet hang WAY over!  The best part is Chi Chi who made her way in there for a nap too!!  Chi Chi tolerates gentle Juliet so much better than Amelia.

This was Go-Texan Day.  I picked out appropriate western wear and this is what the girls ended up with.  Amelia had to wear her favorite My Little Pony shirt and Juliet insisted on this Kentucky Derby style (all purple).

In a tutu on the carousel!

This is a unique look we have here.  Winter hat, bathing suit, tights and mittens as socks.  Looking good!

In a tutu eating a muffin at Starbucks.

This was yesterday.  In a leotard and plastic high heeled Cinderella light-up shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment