Playing before getting in the water...thank you Abuela for the cute green swimsuit!




My friend Mariana invited Amelia & I over yesterday to join her and little Sofia in the pool. Amelia had never been in the water before (aside from the bathtub, of course!) so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was absolutely the best day in her whole life! Sofia and Amelia had matching ladybug rafts to sit in but their reactions to the water were so different. Sofia was very laid back and relaxed and we imagined in 20 years she'd have a pina colada in her hands. Amelia, on the other hand, was kicking her little legs quickly, splashing water everywhere and laughing (I imagined her as the captain of the water polo club in 20 years). It was such a fun day and the girls play very well together so we hope to make swimming dates a regular thing this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment