I'm sure this will someday completely embarrass Amelia, but we have awhile to go before she can read my blog! We have a top secret poopy corner in our living room. It's THE place to go and whenever she's hanging out there, you know what's going on! In fact, all I have to do is look at her and she says "NO!" (as in, don't come over here I'm busy). I put her potty seats over there but she won't go near them but she does bring them to me after wards and even fetches a diaper and wipes. Sometimes she'll lay herself on the ground ready for a diaper change and sometimes she runs around and we have to pretend to change Tiger's diaper to coax her over!
Girls
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Her Secret Spot
I'm sure this will someday completely embarrass Amelia, but we have awhile to go before she can read my blog! We have a top secret poopy corner in our living room. It's THE place to go and whenever she's hanging out there, you know what's going on! In fact, all I have to do is look at her and she says "NO!" (as in, don't come over here I'm busy). I put her potty seats over there but she won't go near them but she does bring them to me after wards and even fetches a diaper and wipes. Sometimes she'll lay herself on the ground ready for a diaper change and sometimes she runs around and we have to pretend to change Tiger's diaper to coax her over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment