Girls

Girls

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sell This House!

As I'm rushing to clear the sink, clean up toys, fluff pillows, etc for a showing, I see her working hard on something...

Arghh!


If you leave the dishwasher open for a second to quickly put dirty dishes in, she'll take stuff out! Not helpful when you're in a rush to tidy up!

But at least she likes to Swiffer the floors!

Our house is still on the market, although I should hardly complain about 3 mos in this economy. Amelia's a very active toddler and would spend 12 hours at the park if she could, so a backyard would be heaven right now. We know which part of town we'd like to be in and we have a running top 5 list of homes that we'd jump on whenever something happens with our place (although inevitably the good ones go quickly).

The very worst part of trying to sell the house is keeping it neat all the time and the little person who follows behind undoing whatever I've just cleaned. Sometimes when I get a call that an agent wants to show the house in an hour, I strap Amelia into her highchair and let her scream (I've learned to tune it out anyway and I can clean so much quicker!).

No comments:

Post a Comment