I made the recipe AGAIN tonight (per Ed's request and if Amelia could speak in so many words she'd have asked for it too) but made a delicious sauce to go on top! I made a mint "pesto" by throwing in the food processor the following ingredients (and I'm terrible with remembering exactly how much of anything I used):
-mint leaves (approx 18g container found in the produce section)
-handful of walnuts (although almonds, pecans or macadamia nuts would have been good too)
-squeeze of honey
-dash of vanilla extract
Ed has a work luncheon next week and he's asked if I could make & portion this out for the 8 guys in his group. Tonight I tested pouring the finished product into 10 aluminum foil baking/muffin cups. Turns out that's really the perfect portion. Also, it was much less sticky than the first time I made it - although I do confess I was on my 2nd glass of the most delightful Chardonnay that night...
No comments:
Post a Comment