Girls

Girls

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Home Renovations - Almost There

We've had so much going on with the house since we moved in almost 3 months ago - can you believe it's been that long?!  We've got almost all the painting inside done (most rooms in Sherwin Williams Greek Villa and I LOVE it!).  We've had a contractor in for 2 weeks now rebuilding some kitchen cabinets (to fit our new bigger oven/microwave), some banquette seating in the kitchen  and converting a game room into a 4th bedroom (the biggest project in the house by far).  He'll hopefully be done by the end of thise week and we can move on to the next project - flooring!

I bought the fabric already and the foam cushions are on order - so excited!  It's outdoor fabric so it will be easy to keep clean. 

There are 4 compartments under hinged lids.  I'm a big fan of hiding 'stuff' so this is a dream! 

This scaffolding is almost 2 stories tall and has been in our home for a week now.  Amelia likes to "practice gymnastics" on the bottom bar.  Can't wait for that thing to be out of the house (although it's been handy for painting!).

This super lovely flourescent lighting over the island in the kitchen will be replaced soon too (with some beautiful pendant lighting I'm so excited about).  Handyman Ed just needs to move it up on his to-do list!

No comments:

Post a Comment