Girls

Girls

Monday, November 8, 2010

Shutterfly Christmas Cards

Thanks for the tip, Mary Pat! Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas cards to Bloggers who mention their new 2010 Holiday Card Collection. Fellow bloggers - go here and sign up too!


I used Shutterfly last year for our Christmas cards and I was so pleased with how they turned out. I just love the look of the 5x7 premium card stock where it looks like a postcard rather than the old-school glossy photos that you usually see. Oh and did I mention that the price was great too? I think I had a coupon last year and maybe free shipping on top of that and probably only spent $35 total for 60 cards. I'm excited about the 50 free card for bloggers promotion as I was actually planning to use Shutterfly this year anyway!

I have an idea for this year's photo and I hope Amelia cooperates. We're going to Grandma Sue's house this week where it will be chilly and actually look like Fall, so I'm hoping we can have a nice photo shoot there! Here are some links to Shutterfly’s 2010 Holiday collection:

Holiday photo cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery
Personalized Christmas cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards
General holiday cards: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards

This was last year's card from Shutterfly:

1 comment:

  1. Cute card....can you add me to your list this year?! I used Shutterfly too and ordered them a week before Thanksgiving. THey arrived the day after Christmas. I believe the website said shipping to Canada was like 2 weeks....anyways, got my money back. It was quite emotional as I LOVED the card but I had to go with plan B. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete