Girls

Girls

Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

 Amelia picked out Daddy's butterfly cupcakes!


 I love this picture of the 3 of them!



 The best photo EVER of Amelia and her Papa John!



We had a very nice Thanksgiving in our new home this year and Dad & Mary (Papa John and Nana) were able to drive in from Missouri for 5 nights.  Charlotte & Paul came over with Mavric and we did the usual Thanksgiving routine:  eat & drink too much!  However...Amelia had a stomach bug so both Ed & I had to take turns tend to her.  Poor thing was so upset she couldn't play with Mavric & the neighbor's son who dropped by.  Wow I just realized I didn't get a single photo from Thanksgiving.

We didn't do much during Dad & Mary's visit as Dad was sick one day and Ed was sick another with the same stomach bug.  We did get a Christmas tree one day and go to the fun Mexican brunch place we found last month. Oh and we had babysitters for Ed's birthday on Saturday!  Ed & I were able to go out for sushi and a wine bar in La Centerra in Katy.  Lowkey but it was a much needed evening to ourselves...thanks Dad & Mary!

Dad's funny question he kept asking during the visit:  Do you have to pay the "hyperactive boy" rate at daycare?  Amelia is a handful - YES!! - but we wouldn't trade her for anything!  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment