Girls

Girls

Friday, September 23, 2011

Amelia's New Ride

We've had a deal going with Amelia the past few weeks.  If she stopped waking up twice a night (screaming and crying like a wild banshee) about needing to sleep with us and instead stayed in her own bed, we'd get her a tricycle (which we were planning to get her anyway, but don't tell her that!).  In theory I love the idea of a little snuggler in bed with me but Amelia sleeps sideways and kicks and punches in her sleep so we've always made sure she slept in her own bed.  Nobody gets any sleep and I've woken up with bruises a few times!  So, with baby arriving in about a month I wanted our sleeping arrangements to go back to normal and the lure of a tricycle did the trick!

How cool is this new trike?



No comments:

Post a Comment