She continues to be such a sweet natured little girl and happy just to be part of the group. She's so easy and did I say sweet? We're on week 3 of wearing the pink helmet and it's just part of the routine now. With the crawling & pulling up comes falling down and her helmet has saved her quite a few times! I think she's a little more daring since her falls aren't as scary on her head. We will have a scan in 2 more weeks and I'm excited to see how her head is growing.
Juliet is still not a big fan of drinking from a bottle and only drinks about 10oz during the days when I go to work. Otherwise, it's a sippy cup or nursing from mommy. We're also getting adventurous with other foods. She's really interested in what Amelia is eating so she gets to sample lots of food. Quinoa with avocado was a big hit last night, macaroni & cheese is a favorite and she LOVES watermelon.
Chi Chi is on guard duty for stair climbing. Guess it's time to install the gate!
She's a really fast crawler now. I took a photo, looked down for a second and BAM! she was right in front of me!
Juliet adores her big sister and her whole day revolves around trying to be right up in Amelia's business. All I hear all day is "mommy, she's trying to eat my XYZ" and "mommy, she's drooling on my blah blah blah". However, I do think we've finally reached a point where Amelia is happy to have a little sister. I overheard her the other day telling Juliet that she loves her! And it wasn't even because we were forcing her after an apology! Love you Amelia...you're a great big sis!
We're 1/4 of the way through with the helmet. It's almost funny to see her without it. Amelia's preschooler friends always make me smile when they say how cool it is that the baby gets to wear a superhero helmet every day!
No comments:
Post a Comment