The girls loved the ducks. Actually Amelia terrorized the ducks!
Cutie Pie Sienna & Amelia with a really cheesy smile!
Sienna's baby brother Tristan. Amelia says "Him so cute!"
Eating their sugar cookies...
...then Amelia decided to 'perform' for the crowd while we waited in the pony ride line!
Out of nowhere every goat in the petting zoo surrounded Amelia (who was sitting on the filthy ground in her little dress!).
It wasn't until after one of the goats tried to eat her barrette did I realize this probably wasn't a good idea!
Nothing like an alpaca hug!
First Baptist Church/School has an annual Christmas carnival and this year we finally made it. All I can say is that I know how my tuition money is being spent! It was all free and they had pony rides, a petting zoo, a live-animal Nativity Scene (with a camel!), 5 or 6 inflatable bouncy-houses, hayrides, train rides and a sugar cookie decorating station. Sienna and her family met us there and Amelia was happier to see her than any of her classmates we ran into!
No comments:
Post a Comment