Girls

Girls

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Breakfast Nook

My breakfast nook is done (well almost)!  My awesome benches are all done, the cushions are done (I 'outsourced' that task) and the new table & chairs are here.  We eat there all the time and Amelia likes to sit and work on puzzles at the table.  The cushions are thick enough that she doesn't need a booster seat anymore.

I love the whole look but have a few issues.  Before we even decided to put in the benches, we replaced the ugly brass chandelier with this pretty one from Restoration Hardware.  HOWEVER...now that the benches are in, it's off center!  No matter how I position the table, the lamp is about 6 inches off center.  Ed says he can fix this and I believe him - cross your fingers we don't have to call an electrician!  Last, I'm starting to think I need a bigger round pedestal table.  This one is 42" and I really wish I'd have bought a 54" table. 

We still need to paint the kitchen -  I hate that blah brown color!

No comments:

Post a Comment