Girls

Girls

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Christina's Wedding

Cousin Christina got married 2 weekends ago - CONGRATS!  Ed's parents came in town for a week to attend all the wedding festivities.  Christina is Ed's cousin Gloria's eldest daughter...does that make her a second cousin?  She used to babysit Amelia when I first went back to work part-time as my work hours coincided with her afternoons off from college classes.  She was so great with Amelia and we were very lucky to have her around!  She also dog-sit Chi Chi now and then.  Now she's all grown up and married and living in College Station - we miss you! 

 Ed's mom Angela (aka "Pita" as Amelia calls her) with her sister Mercedes (Christina's grandma).  We were invited to a special ladies luncheon the day before the wedding.

 Sharing gelato - so gooooood!

I put rollers in Amelia's hair for the wedding!  She let me put ALL of them in with no complaints.  That's my girly girl!

 Look at that big hair I've created!  I confess I put some mousse in beforehand and also finished with a spritz of hairspray!



 The ceremony was an absolutely gorgeous Catholic mass at St. Michaels near the Galleria.


 Beautiful bride Christina with her father.

 Ed & his mom.
 The reception was at the Westin Galleria on the very top floor.  The first hour was cocktail time in a series of lounge areas with couches, candles, sushi & mojitos.  So chic!

 We lucked out!  Amelia slept during the entire cocktail hour!



 I just love this little pose with the foot and the hands behind her back!

 Amelia made friends with Christina's neices - ages 7, 5 & 3 I believe.




 Amelia loved dancing with everyone!  She even got to slow dance with daddy...awwwww!

Congratulations Matt & Christina!  Your wedding was beautiful - many wishes for a beautiful life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment