Girls

Girls

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Budding Artist

On our days off or on the weekends, Amelia loves to play in our new 'art room'.  I'm waiting on an area rug to arrive this week before taking photos but I'm so excited to show it off!  The new house has a formal living room (where one would keep a piano and white couches and Daddy would invite Amelia's boyfriends to sit down and hear the rules), but I made it our art/craft room.  It's so great having all of my STUFF in one place and I even have a work bench!  Amelia's got a corner too for all her paint, chalk, clay, paper, etc.

This is the easel we got from Ava's family for Amelia's 2nd birthday...thanks again!  One side is paper or a dry erase board and the other side is a chalk board.  She came running into the kitchen the other night and told me to get the camera so she could pose!

This is pretty ahem...ugly...but she said it was a monkey!

This is some artwork Amelia did a few months ago in school.  It's just some watercolor splotches on construction paper but the colors are great!  I matted & framed it and put it up on display as if it was a Picasso.
 
Ed says now I need a table under this painting.  Hmmmm....maybe a bench?

No comments:

Post a Comment