Summer of 2014 was a pretty awesome one. We had 2 fantastic vacations and plenty of fun just staying at home. We know so many more people in the neighborhood and I have so many more friends that stay home with their kids. Lots of daily play options!
Amelia never ever sits still, so she roller skated, biked, swam, swung and scootered her way through the hot summer days. Juliet has a scooter now too so she kept up a little better than last year.
We had a few home improvement projects that the kids wanted to 'help' with. This one was particularly fun - demolishing ugly tile around the fireplaces!
All the kids loved doing this in the pool...George Washington hair! Amelia threw in a touch of French Man mustache.
Juliet has friends too! Here we are at a Splash Pad with Kennedy & Isabella - from our weekly playgroup.
Shhh...when Amelia's busy Juliet & I like to shop and ride the carousel at the mall!
Juliet is ALL GIRL. Every day she's in a tutu or at the very least a dress. She even sits with a little sass! She's super excited about starting dance classes this fall.
I had to include a photo of old Chi Chi. She's by my side always!
Sisters watching the ducks at the park. This is the park with the mean ducks, so I'm surprised they're sitting down relaxing!
Just a random day for Juliet - in a tutu dress and purple hat.
My girls fight and argue and bicker all day long, but I have PROOF they really do love each other!











No comments:
Post a Comment