Girls

Girls

Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Program 2009


Yesterday was First Baptist Academy's Christmas program for the infants through pre-schoolers. Amelia's age group was in charge of ringing the jingle bells to the tune of "Feliz Navidad" (I was told they'd been 'practicing for weeks'...ha)! It was our day off yesterday, so Amelia was home with me and WOULD NOT NAP, no matter what. She's usually my superstar sleeper, so I don't know what her deal was. Anyway, she made her stage debut as a grumpy, sleepy little girl (which is actually kind of funny since her 'costume' was Christmas pajamas). Here are a few photos...

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are so cute! I was up at First Baptist yesterday turning in Evie's paperwork. I saw you walk by with Amelia but I was talking with Evie's new teacher and the admissions director - so I couldn't leave to say "hi". We're really excited about the girls being in the same class. Her first day is Jan 4th. Have a Merry Christmas and we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, very cute. I like the 'practicing for weeks' comment.... too funny. :)

    ReplyDelete