Girls

Girls

Monday, December 21, 2009

Clean Plate Club


Amelia is finally back in the Clean Plate Club! She's been eating more and is willing to try more new things (like shrimp which she likes!). I bought the book The Sneaky Chef over the weekend and I cannot recommend it enough to anyone with a picky eater! It has great recipes that kids are used to, but you 'sneak' in the good stuff! Dinner tonight was her beloved macaroni n' cheese with pureed carrots mixed in. It's the same bright orange color as the cheese so she never suspected a thing. In fact she couldn't get enough. Tomorrow I'm going to puree some white beans & cauliflower and make the "Mystery Mashed Potatoes" recipe. There's even brownie recipes that use spinach! Tonight I also gave her some spinach nuggets and she wolfed those down (those came from Costco and look like chicken nuggets).

No comments:

Post a Comment