Look how she skillfully picked out all the bits of carrots that I'd mixed in with the macaroni & cheese!
I am looking for ideas on how to get my picky eater to eat better. She drinks milk and takes vitamins, so the doctor isn't worried about her but I wish she'd at least try more foods! She loves eggs (hard boiled or scrambled), so that's a good protein for now. She used to eat a little chicken now and then but not anymore. We've tried lunchmeat, turkey, fish, shrimp, pork (maybe Ed has offered her steak, I'm not sure). Sometimes I'll chop up some chicken super fine and mix it with mac n' cheese but she'll then realize what we're up to and refuse to eat the whole dish. Green veggies are out of the question, so sometimes we can sneak in sweet potatoes if they're whipped and loaded with cream & butter (for the little gourmet).
She WILL eat any fruit and pasta though! Macaroni & cheese, pasta with cream sauce, spaghetti & red sauce, it's all good. Just don't sneak in any veggies or meat!
No comments:
Post a Comment